Bamboo plants are famous worldwide. a region of this fame is credited to lucky bamboo, that is created special by Chinese traditions. in step with feng shui, this plant is believed to bring sensible luck in terms of affection, health, wealth and harmony and peace of mind to the bearer. it’s a logo of positive energy. it’s conjointly become a decent gifting plan for several.
Lucky bamboo is understood for its exotic dark inexperienced leaves and complex style of stems. Its beauty will be enhanced and customised by cutting lucky bamboo. To showcase your own creativity to reinforce the natural beauty created by lucky bamboo in your home, you’ll simply trim the stalks of lucky bamboo whereas growing bamboo plant indoors.
However, before you begin the method of cutting lucky bamboo stalks, some concepts are presented to confirm sensible growth as a healthy plant are going to be a decent bet for your concepts.
Growing bamboo needs care in terms of:
- Sunlight- lucky bamboo is one plant that prefers staying indoors. It despises direct daylight and its leaves flip yellow within the scorching heat. it’s suggested to stay this plant in shade at the temperature within the vary of 65-70 degrees.
- Water – whereas bringing harmony to your life, this plant needs to require harmony in terms of watering from you. Too less or an excessive amount of causes damage to the plant. whereas growing bamboo plant, weekly watering is good though you want to take into thought the humidity of topmost layer of soil and yellowing of leaves that signify less water intake and curling of leaves which suggests a lot of water intake.
- Soil- the plant grows well in nitrogenous soil. So, providing fertilizers once a month as diluted resolution can keep your plant healthy.
- If you discover yellowing or curling of leaves, you’ll trim or prune the leaves and alter the water levels.
- after you realize the roots turning red, relax!! it’s the natural color of the roots and you’ll enhance its beauty by supporting its suspended roots with enticing pebbles and stones of your selection. however if the roots are of the other color than red, it’s an alarming sign.
When your lucky bamboo is healthy, you’ll trim the stalks. you’ll cut them below the joints. you’ll even transplant them anywhere else. The stalks ought to be cut with a pointy instrument sort of a try of garden shears. Trim off inside an in. or 2 of the most stem. If you wish new stalks to grow from it, leave it because it is and if you do not need new stalks, apply paraffin wax. The cut components will be created to grow into new plants. For more info please check sexy Dessous